Classic Holograms by Rich Rallison

Present your work.
BobH

Re: Classic Holograms by Rich Rallison

Post by BobH »

And finally, a HOE from the early 1990s. Although made for making contact copies for technical purposes, it looks good in this pic with sunlight filtering through the window curtain. Nobody made HOE's better than Rich. This one is clear, uniform, professionally finished, and flawless. Just what a customer wants.
Rallison HOE.jpg
Rallison HOE.jpg (580.76 KiB) Viewed 5391 times
Rich was a kind, spirited, adventurous, charismatic do-it-yourself guy whose humility was inspirational for one bestowed an honorary doctorate for his accomplishments, and who always appeared as someone who loved what he made. I like it too.
jrburns47

Post by jrburns47 »

Thanks Bob,
I particularly like the Fu Dogs and the apparent wood base coloration. Pretty unique, especially for that period.
I still have a couple of Rich’s jars from the 74/75 period that we used to sell at the early MoH location at 120 W. 20th St in NYC.
BobH

Post by BobH »

I'd love to have one of the apothecary jars to complete the set. If you have a few, I'd trade a goblet for one. Or something else?
jrburns47

Post by jrburns47 »

Boxes of Millimask film...?
BobH

Post by BobH »

How about 50 sheets of 14x17"?
Wackhaus

Post by Wackhaus »

Beautiful :))))
I have an ash tray in the same pattern, my only rallison. It hangs on the wall because the Holo is mounted on the top of the ash tray
I also have a king tut pendant loose but I got it in a lot purchased from Bob Schlesinger.
pocket full of holograms