2 Color Bike Hologram

Present your work.
kris meerlo

2 Color Bike Hologram

Post by kris meerlo »

Shot on Ultimate 8X5 color plate.
The hologram is show in the red and green laserlight... it is extremely sharp.
I take the movie with my cellphone and that thus not show the real quality off the hologram.
Next time better.
Exposure time around 8 second for each color.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm96uilC3bs
Arturo

2 Color Bike Hologram

Post by Arturo »

Awesome!
holomaker

2 Color Bike Hologram

Post by holomaker »

absolutly beautiful Kris !
kyodai

2 Color Bike Hologram

Post by kyodai »

Oh wow wow wow! I would never have thought that a hologram this sharp, colorful and having such an awesome angle of view is possible with equipment not owned by NASA or so. So terriffic how the red color of the bike came out. The motive is so wonderful, i love how detailed the bike is - was this a scaled model? It looks way too real and detailed i think. Although the background look a bit boring and simple on first glimpse it is definitely an excellent choice to underline the model and its colors. I beg your pardon for asking if there is any info available about all the equip used in the production of this masterpiece? Being able to produce holograms as awesome as this one definitely is my new goal in life...
kris meerlo

2 Color Bike Hologram

Post by kris meerlo »

It is a scale model and yes it is very detailed it is one of my favorited objects.
Yes you are right the background is very boring i made a new one with a nice picture from another bike.
I use magnetic paper for the background you can print it in all colors and you can use it in all printers, you need a background off steel and then you can easy
stick the paper on the steel.
You can not believe it how easy it is to make a color hologram, you need only a red and green laser, one normal mirror, one dichro mirror, one spatialfilter
and thats is it. Don't worry to much for linning the lasers it is also very easy, you bounche the expanded laser beam to a white card and then you can adjust the beam that they change from red green into a yellow color.
Total time for adjusting and place the equipment around one and half hour.
Tom B.

2 Color Bike Hologram

Post by Tom B. »

Impressive. It looked very natural, not an uneasy combination of 2 wavelengths at different angles. Well done!