3 frame wiggle

Present your work.
dannybee

3 frame wiggle

Post by dannybee »

Jeffrey Weil wrote:For that kind of thing you use only 2 images. They have to switch quicker and the images have to be centered perfectly to get the 3d effect. The main subject shouldn't move between the two images.

http://www.adorama.com/alc/article/11780

Look at the examples on this page. They look 3d, the lion doesn't. Notice how the statues don't move between the switch. That's the key, you have to have stuff moving behind and or in front of a non moving object. That non moving object is now your image plane.

Notice in this one the baby doesn't move, also two images.

http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2010/02/03/ ... t-glasses/

Jeff W
thats partly true, but that has to do more with the centering of the subject in 3d space (mpo) in the stereo pairs or multi pairs .......than the wiggle its self, probly it would have been better to center just between the cats so both cats have displacement, so what im saying here is in processing the images you can set what will forground -center and background (or in holography terms in front of the plate or at the plate, or behind the plate)
Jeffrey Weil

3 frame wiggle

Post by Jeffrey Weil »

Please Danny, I and everyone else have spoken to you about this before. If you've not got it working yet....your not an expert.

How about when you finally get one to look 3d you then tell everyone how it's done, not before.

I usually try to avoid your posts and comments but once again your sending people off on a wild goose chase with bad information. Your just wasting their time and/or money. That's something I cannot just watch happen.

One last thing, "or in holography terms in front of the plate or at the plate, or behind the plate". Those are not holography terms. The correct holographic terminology is real space, image plane and virtual space. Stop teaching what you have no clue about.

Now that I've put in my two cents I will not respond to this thread again. Say all you want about me Danny, the floor is yours.

Jeff W
dannybee

3 frame wiggle

Post by dannybee »

Jeffrey Weil wrote:Please Danny, I and everyone else have spoken to you about this before. If you've not got it working yet....your not an expert.

How about when you finally get one to look 3d you then tell everyone how it's done, not before.

I usually try to avoid your posts and comments but once again your sending people off on a wild goose chase with bad information. Your just wasting their time and/or money. That's something I cannot just watch happen.

One last thing, "or in holography terms in front of the plate or at the plate, or behind the plate". Those are not holography terms. The correct holographic terminology is real space, image plane and virtual space. Stop teaching what you have no clue about.

Now that I've put in my two cents I will not respond to this thread again. Say all you want about me Danny, the floor is yours.

Jeff W
your messed up Jeff.. (it was just a fast mockup)..your really one I wouldnt waste my time on ,shake the dust off my shoes, you are just one man with many faults!
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dannybee

3 frame wiggle

Post by dannybee »

sorry we were so rudely interrupted, your 4 frame is nice :D
dannybee

3 frame wiggle

Post by dannybee »

dont mind Jeff W he thinks he speaks for everyone on the forum but he really doesnt...just ignore him :lol:
dannybee

3 frame wiggle

Post by dannybee »

heres the card as center pivot point
heres the card as center pivot point
heres the Girls as center pivot point
heres the Girls as center pivot point
heres the lamp as center pivot point
heres the lamp as center pivot point
Ed Wesly

3 frame wiggle

Post by Ed Wesly »

Jeff IS on the right track and he does speak for others on this forum, at least for me.

To prove his point, save any properly functioning Wiggle 3-D you get off the web. Usually they're .gif's. Open it up in Adobe Fireworks. You will always find two layers or states. QED.
"We're the flowers in the dustbin" Sex Pistols
Ed Wesly

3 frame wiggle

Post by Ed Wesly »

Or open one in Adobe Photoshop. You will find two layers if you open the Layers Palette, and the duration of each layers' view in the Animation Palette or Timeline Palette.

Only two views are necessary. Sometimes simpler is better!
"We're the flowers in the dustbin" Sex Pistols
dannybee

3 frame wiggle

Post by dannybee »

.... I know 3d and know photoshop really well (I teach a class on photoshop), .. the point was never if 2 frame in a wiggle was correct or not... it was to show a greater displacement getting a nicer display of depth like in lenticular but in a display form, any way you cant display gif wiggle in some web site like facebook so it has to be a flash movie and that's better anyway !
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
dannybee

3 frame wiggle

Post by dannybee »

:D