3 frame wiggle

Post by dannybee »

test 3 frame wiggle....will try more frames and others if this works
Attachments
1571786-8x10.gif
kyodai

3 frame wiggle

Post by kyodai »

Very cool, did you take that? Definitely nice pulse shooting by someone who dares to get close to Lions (I think, I know more about birds...).

=)
dannybee

3 frame wiggle

Post by dannybee »

kyodai wrote:Very cool, did you take that? Definitely nice pulse shooting by someone who dares to get close to Lions (I think, I know more about birds...).

=)
I wish... its part of the collection i use when I teach....used it to show what can be done on the interent for galleries and 3d viewing
Tom B.

3 frame wiggle

Post by Tom B. »

Nice wiggle refinement! It should be 4 frames - this one seemed to be left, mid, right, then back to left without going through mid again, creating a jerky effect. So I would suggest left, mid, right, mid, (repeat ad nauseum)
dannybee

3 frame wiggle

Post by dannybee »

Tom B. wrote:Nice wiggle refinement! It should be 4 frames - this one seemed to be left, mid, right, then back to left without going through mid again, creating a jerky effect. So I would suggest left, mid, right, mid, (repeat ad nauseum)
yes more frames would be better ... this was a fast mockup test, just so I could get it out ther, also i ran the photo threw some filtering in photoshop to make it much better if anyone wants to know how i did it .. with steps i did and apps i usea let me know.... :D
jsfisher

3 frame wiggle

Post by jsfisher »

Can you do a synchronized wiggle of the side-by-side stereo pairs?
World's worst holographer
dannybee

3 frame wiggle

Post by dannybee »

jsfisher wrote:Can you do a synchronized wiggle of the side-by-side stereo pairs?
wow thats a good idea ...I can do that by making the stereo pairs with my sony 3d hd movie camera.. then convert it to side by side stereo movie and then grab about 10 frames or so and use them to make gif file .. then it will be right and left wiggle...what a very cool idea bro :D
MilanKarakas

3 frame wiggle

Post by MilanKarakas »

dannybee wrote:test 3 frame wiggle....will try more frames and others if this works
Hello dannybee. I think idea of four frames is good, so I made it for you.:
1571786-8x10_four_frames.gif
Do you like it?

Best--
m--
dannybee

3 frame wiggle

Post by dannybee »

very nice, as I am working working with lenticulars ,I think 4 to10 frame might be nice, usally a 10 to 20 frames are used
Jeffrey Weil

3 frame wiggle

Post by Jeffrey Weil »

For that kind of thing you use only 2 images. They have to switch quicker and the images have to be centered perfectly to get the 3d effect. The main subject shouldn't move between the two images.

http://www.adorama.com/alc/article/11780

Look at the examples on this page. They look 3d, the lion doesn't. Notice how the statues don't move between the switch. That's the key, you have to have stuff moving behind and or in front of a non moving object. That non moving object is now your image plane.

Notice in this one the baby doesn't move, also two images.

http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2010/02/03/ ... t-glasses/

Jeff W