Trading card

Present your work.
Jeffrey Weil

Trading card

Post by Jeffrey Weil »

Avengers trading card background that I shot last week. 5 layers going back about 1/2 inch. The characters will be offset printed using opaque and translucent inks.

I usually photograph these "properly". Locked down, all angles and distances correct, etc.... I had to take a quick shot and I just like the way it came out so I thought I'd post it.
avengers trading cardfs.jpg
Jeff W
rzeheb

Trading card

Post by rzeheb »

Beautiful Jeff! Hey, have you considered framing and displaying your masters?
Johnfp

Trading card

Post by Johnfp »

WOW!!! Excellently bright.
Jeffrey Weil

Trading card

Post by Jeffrey Weil »

Hello John,

Thanks for the brightness compliment. I guess most of my shots don't really show the brightness as their all tightly framed.

I think this is the first one where objects other than the holo are included in the shot.

Jeff W
holomaker

Trading card

Post by holomaker »

Very nice indeed Jeffery !
Dinesh

Trading card

Post by Dinesh »

Yes, but is it Art? I'm joking! I'm joking! Put down the hatchet!
Jeffrey Weil

Trading card

Post by Jeffrey Weil »

Good one Dinesh :-)
Arturo

Trading card

Post by Arturo »

Jeffrey, this is the comic geek inside me... is this something Marvel is putting out for sale?
Jeffrey Weil

Trading card

Post by Jeffrey Weil »

Hello Arturo,

Yes, this is from Upper Deck, I've also done an x-men and one called beginnings. All for Marvel.

Jeff W
Jeffrey Weil

Trading card

Post by Jeffrey Weil »

Hello Arturo,

If you want to get some of my comic holograms you can use these search terms on ebay. But, many of them are pretty expensive as collectables. Some of the yugioh's are cheap but the Marvel stuff is usually 30 dollars and up. Locally they should be in most card shops.

marvel beginnings hologram
marvel villians hologram
yugioh ghost rare

If you do a search for "holo fx" on ebay that will bring up some of the sports trading cards I've done.

Jeff W