John Klayer

wolf - multi color

Post by John Klayer »

Looking good!
amrish

wolf - multi color

Post by amrish »

Beautiful Hologram!
Love the colour rendition. Could you share details: film type, exposure wavelengths and developer/bleach?
Holomark

wolf - multi color

Post by Holomark »

Thank you. I used Ultimate plates and chemistry. I had about 18 different optical components to make this split beam reflection using my 315M (green) and HENE (red). I ended up with one combined color reference beam and four seperate (2 red and 2 green) object beams. This seemed to work nicely, but it is difficult to repeat the setup. The 2 colors are combined before the shutter and first beam splitter. With this setup after adding the first beam splitter and aligning the reference beam the object beams started to separate so I took advantage of this, picked up the object beams separately. Exposure time was 12 seconds. This wolf was shot on a 4 x 5 plate which is too small and resulted in the shadow just in front of the ears.
Currently working on a setup where both the object and reference beams are aligned which poses a different set of problems - primarily the difference in the divergence of the two beams
Arturo

wolf - multi color

Post by Arturo »

Mark, that looks just great! You should photograph the setups!