Melles Griot He-Ne lasers

Sell or buy stuff.
Forum rules
Finding new homes for holography-related items is encouraged. Even commercial enterprises with goods to offer are welcome as long as it is in the spirit of members helping members. If a for-sale post reads like an infomercial, though, you have probably crossed the line of acceptability.
holowizard

Melles Griot He-Ne lasers

Post by holowizard »

Out of long storage, I have a number of very nice Melles-Griot He-Ne heads. These are the standard 1 3/4 x 18" heads that were rated for 5mW, typically put out 6-8. These were made in the 90s, but don't let that fool you...they are low-hours, removed from equipment, and are still doing spec power or better (typical lifetime was 15-20 thousand hours, with a virtually unlimited shelf life). Almost all of them look virtually new, and are putting out clean, bright, well-collimated beams. Excellent starter laser for AgX holography (coherence length on these is typically 20-30 cm). Unpolarized heads, $80, polarized, $100 (not many of these). Every head tested and guaranteed to be operating as described. Shipping within the U.S. $12-16, depending on destination (I'm in San Diego). Unfortunately, I have no power supplies to sell with these (require 2450V, 6.5mA). I also have a few mounts that hold the heads very stably; purchased with head, $20, separately, $30. Can accept payment through PayPal. Questions? Call me at (858) 565-7038, or email brucewegmann@gmail.com Reasonable offers considered. Pics available.