Photopolymer Film - Red Sensitive

Sell or buy stuff.
Forum rules
Finding new homes for holography-related items is encouraged. Even commercial enterprises with goods to offer are welcome as long as it is in the spirit of members helping members. If a for-sale post reads like an infomercial, though, you have probably crossed the line of acceptability.
Sergio

Photopolymer Film - Red Sensitive

Post by Sergio »

We have some photopolymer film for sell, machined coated onto polyester. Very uniform quality!
Width 120 mm in a roll per metre or pieces.
RED sensitivity (HeNe line) but works for 660 nm. It can be thermally developed also.

Price is $10 per 12 cm square pieces. Unique PP film samples available in the world..

Sergio - Polygrama.
lobaz

Re: Photopolymer Film - Red Sensitive

Post by lobaz »

Hi, Sergio,
I am not sure what do you mean by the last statement. Does it mean "one piece of the film, size 3x4 cm (=12 cm2), is for $10"?
Could you reveal more details about the photopolymer, e.g. sensitivity, minimal exposure or resolution?

Petr
admin_jsfisher
Site Admin

Post by admin_jsfisher »

I took it as 12cm x 12cm. 12 cm square vs 12 square cm.
admin_jsfisher
Site Admin

Post by admin_jsfisher »

Sergio,

Your post prompted me to visit your website. I see it has been redone. Nice improvement. On the other hand, I also noticed that there was no longer a page for ordering evaluation samples. Is that a thing of the past now?

/JSFisher