I need a 8x11" plate hologram to buy!

Sell or buy stuff.
Forum rules
Finding new homes for holography-related items is encouraged. Even commercial enterprises with goods to offer are welcome as long as it is in the spirit of members helping members. If a for-sale post reads like an infomercial, though, you have probably crossed the line of acceptability.
leventsah

I need a 8x11" plate hologram to buy!

Post by leventsah »

Hello everyone!

I need a 3d hologram plate on glass or any other durable media. It will probably have three different 3-D elements. One background and two foregrounds. I will provide all the 3d elements. You will only need to bake it. I need quotes for full color and one color.

I am located in Troy, NY.

Looking forward to hearing you all!

Regards,

Levent
admin_jsfisher
Site Admin

Re: I need a 8x11" plate hologram to buy!

Post by admin_jsfisher »

If you are interested in digital holograms, http://holotech3d.com/ may be of interest. Holotech3d acquired Zebra Imaging. You can explore Youtube for examples of Zebra Imaging's work.
holomaker

Post by holomaker »

More information is needed, three color reflection hologram can get pretty costly.... are all the images
Behind the plate, or at the projected in front of glass plate? Why can you not bake you object befor sending it?
leventsah

Post by leventsah »

admin_jsfisher wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:02 am If you are interested in digital holograms, http://holotech3d.com/ may be of interest. Holotech3d acquired Zebra Imaging. You can explore Youtube for examples of Zebra Imaging's work.
Thank you JsFisher for the information. I sent them an email for more information. By the way, the samples on youtube were great.
leventsah

Post by leventsah »

holomaker wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:06 am More information is needed, three color reflection hologram can get pretty costly.... are all the images
Behind the plate, or at the projected in front of glass plate? Why can you not bake you object befor sending it?
Thank you Holomaker. I don't know very well the different technics or the terminology when it comes to holography. According to my knowledge, you need objects first and project it to some media (glass or some type of sheets). I don't know whether there is a way to do some true holographic presentation by using only the 3d digital objects. I have a 3d printing machine that I can print the objects that can be projected (baked) to the glass. Please correct me if this process is not mandatory.
Thanks!
admin_jsfisher
Site Admin

Post by admin_jsfisher »

Hrumph! Did Holotech3d go out of business?