Jodon Beamsplitter, no base...:)

Sell or buy stuff.
Forum rules
Finding new homes for holography-related items is encouraged. Even commercial enterprises with goods to offer are welcome as long as it is in the spirit of members helping members. If a for-sale post reads like an infomercial, though, you have probably crossed the line of acceptability.
142laser

Jodon Beamsplitter, no base...:)

Post by 142laser »

I have a classic Jodon variable beamsplitter for sale at $150 plus shipping. I don't have the Jodon base/post, just the mounted beamsplitter (1" post I believe). Good overall condition but not perfect, some small nicks to avoid. Will look for a post, no promises. :)

This is my first for sale post on the new forum home! I have missed the interaction with forum members trying to sell holography lasers and help people with laser issues. It is nice to be "back". :) Phil
Attachments
002.JPG
002.JPG (203.54 KiB) Viewed 4307 times
001.JPG
001.JPG (202.94 KiB) Viewed 4307 times
Last edited by 142laser on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jem

Re: Jodon Beamsplitter, no base...:)

Post by Jem »

That's a great price Phil. It would be pretty easy for someone with basic engineering skills to construct the post/base assembly. Besides the postage costs with the base and post are horrific... I know, I posted a complete unit overseas... Ouch!!
142laser

Post by 142laser »

I found the aluminum post to go with this that I had cut years ago. :) So this is ready for a new home to make holograms. Phil :)
Valery

Post by Valery »

Hi Phil !
I am very glad to see you again on the forum. What metal coating thereon or dielektirik whether there is enlightenment? At any wavelength. I would buy it. Thank .
Valery
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi Valery,
Happy New Year! The coating is metalic I believe for broadband visible use. Of course back when it was made in the heyday of Jodon Lasers most people were using HeNe and hey, many still are! The Jodon website may still have a brochure; it did a few years ago.

If you want to buy it I can send two invoices, one for the item and the second for exact postage I paid by USPS mail after I ship it, I will pack really well. Best, Phil
Valery

Post by Valery »

Yes, I am ready to buy it, thanks.
Valery.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Sold to Valery! May this help make many bright holograms. :) Phil