HEPA Filter

Topics not fitting anywhere else.
holorefugee

HEPA Filter

Post by holorefugee »

I am in need of a square or rectangular HEPA filter with about 4 ft^2 of surface area. I used to be able to order any sizes but I can't find links because of the flood in home HEPA systems. Does anyone have a link to a HEPA catalog that just supplies sizes?
holomaker

HEPA Filter

Post by holomaker »

MilanKarakas

HEPA Filter

Post by MilanKarakas »

holorefugee wrote:I am in need of a square or rectangular HEPA filter with about 4 ft^2 of surface area. I used to be able to order any sizes but I can't find links because of the flood in home HEPA systems. Does anyone have a link to a HEPA catalog that just supplies sizes?
We have here in Croatia little company which sell HEPA and ULPA filters.

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... %26id%3D67

If you didn't found proper solution for you, PM me and I will talk with them. There are no live web catalogue on the net, but they may tell me what they have, which dimensions and at which prices.

I called this company and they promised donate me one filter that didn't pass the quality test (for my poor-man's lab), but it was just promise - I still didn't get it, called few times later, and they still promising me... :(

Best--
m--
MilanKarakas

HEPA Filter

Post by MilanKarakas »

MilanKarakas wrote:
holorefugee wrote:I am in need of a square or rectangular HEPA filter with about 4 ft^2 of surface area. I used to be able to order any sizes but I can't find links because of the flood in home HEPA systems. Does anyone have a link to a HEPA catalog that just supplies sizes?
We have here in Croatia little company which sell HEPA and ULPA filters.

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... %26id%3D67

If you didn't found proper solution for you, PM me and I will talk with them. There are no live web catalogue on the net, but they may tell me what they have, which dimensions and at which prices.

I called this company and they promised donate me one filter that didn't pass the quality test (for my poor-man's lab), but it was just promise - I still didn't get it, called few times later, and they still promising me... :(

Best--
m--
Update: Recently got AstroPak HEPA filter. 45x61 cm about 3 cm thick filter part (frame is maybe 5 cm). Have headache assembling it into the kitchen element - in town it is hard to find proper wood for building. Bought last staf 20x30x900 mm, but when get home, measurements said: 18x28x890 mm. Damn! So, I bought other wood, the same issue. I have no proper tools for wood making and do some improvisation.
Yes, I will kneeling on knees during emulsion work, but that is minor issue.
Yes, I will kneeling on knees during emulsion work, but that is minor issue.
This frame gives me headache - no proper tools for fixing (gluing) four staf at once, so improvisation...
This frame gives me headache - no proper tools for fixing (gluing) four staf at once, so improvisation...
I hope will have no trouble with the rest, but will see.

Best--
m--