We've won an award!

Topics not fitting anywhere else.
Dinesh

We've won an award!

Post by Dinesh »

Kaveh, Yes I have no idea who or what this award is from. We simply got an email. As far as I'm concerned, it's a little bit of fun. I don't have Ed WESLY's massive, hateful ego. If it's a "genuine" award, then it's nice that someone has recognised us, if it is not a "genuine" award, then no harm has been done. I tend to take the opinion that it may be aomething real, and respond appropriately. I don't have Mr Ed WESLY's hate-driven personality.

As far as I can see, Ed WESLY's ranting, raving style is simply hatred pure and simple! His hatred and racism know no bounds, so there's no point in trying to be rational with an irrational hateful person. Words like "hoax"and "character assasination" make absolutely no sense and are simply representations of his hate speech. I have no doubt that these may not be seen as libel in their own right unless Ed WESLY can specify whose character has been assasinated by an announcement of the award. "Hoax" is also a strong and hateful word spit out by his hatred and also libelous. It is incumbent to him to show that I have "hoaxed" anyone. Although the hate-filled mind of Mr Ed WESLY can, I am sure, justify almost anything as a "hoax". It simply takes the imagination of hate to come up with some justification. What would be the point? Whose character I'm supposed to have assasinated by stating that I've won this award is a little hard to follow, but of course, the kind of irrational vicious hatred spewing from him cannot be judged by any rational means!. There are refined and genteel ways to question a statement and there are those who hide behind statements to justify hatred and pour forth vindictive slurs. Mr Ed WESLY seems not to have any sense of decency or refinement or culture, he simply hates.

Administrator, I suggest you either close this section or attempt to moderate this discussion so that it's carried out in a reasonable and refined manner without these personal ad hominem attacks. This kind of vituperation, this sort of spewing of hate speech, does not serve the holographic community who simply retreat in the face of his hateful barrage of spite and anger for me and his lack of manners, respect and cultured response for the community.
Ed Wesly

We've won an award!

Post by Ed Wesly »

I think that I will just have to eat humble pie, and accept that Dinesh bought an award.
"We're the flowers in the dustbin" Sex Pistols
Dinesh

We've won an award!

Post by Dinesh »

Ed Wesly wrote:I think that I will just have to eat humble pie, and accept that Dinesh bought an award.
I didn't buy anything. They've asked me if I wanted to buy an actual physical award but I have not accepted. No money has changed hands between myself and anyone else.
favalora

We've won an award!

Post by favalora »

I hope this tiff ends now.

Hey Dinesh - Do you still sell those neat holographic coasters? They were a big hit at my last company and I'd like to consider getting a few for my house. I guess we could take this offline. (Or to a different "online.")

g
142laser

We've won an award!

Post by 142laser »

Hi Ed and Dinesh,
I was just going to sit on the sidelines with popcorn and a hot dog but since other people are embarrassing themselves here I might as well join the fun.

I think Ed owes Dinesh an apology. I also think you guys need to sit down with some beers and work this out. You are both accomplished holographers and scientists. You have way more in common than most friends do! From what I have read I recommend about, oh 50 to 100 cold beers, some chicken wings, fries and maybe some other harder stuff too. After the bar fight and the hospital you will be all good. 

Best to all here! Now who needs a laser? Sam and I have too many pets! :)
Ed Wesly

We've won an award!

Post by Ed Wesly »

I did apologize, see above, 'cause eating humble pie means the same.

And I'll pass on the beers. There are other issues.
"We're the flowers in the dustbin" Sex Pistols
Dinesh

We've won an award!

Post by Dinesh »

142laser wrote: From what I have read I recommend about, oh 50 to 100 cold beers,
Well, in my dim and distant days of yore, when I was in the army, two things were impressed upon me: Never volunteer and never turn down a drink.
142laser wrote:After the bar fight and the hospital you will be all good.
Nahhh! It would be unfair for me to have a bar fight. I happen to know Karate and 5 other Japanese words.
142laser

We've won an award!

Post by 142laser »

OK so I hope you guys can get back to holography and lasers. Apologize and then play nicley. Hell I would have a beer with you Dinesh even if Ed is out. Life is too short to hold a grudge for any time. It is FRIDAY! :)
John Klayer

We've won an award!

Post by John Klayer »

Ed, you can pass on the beers.
I'm passing a few beers. Friday!!!