Yorkie Forum

Topics not fitting anywhere else.
Tony DCG

Yorkie Forum

Post by Tony DCG »

Just to further rub in the state of holography. My wife got a couple of Yorkies so natually I checked out their forum to find out how to get them to stop peeing on my stuff :evil: Then looked at their membership. 35,000 :?: (There is no smilies for oh crap!)

Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
rzeheb

Yorkie Forum

Post by rzeheb »

Quality over quantity anytime! I think that there is something special and appealing about doing something (holography) that so few people around the globe do. The appeal is similar (for me) to the appeal of cave diving (scuba diving in flooded caves). I've been in places that perhaps 200 or 300 people in the whole world have been. Holography has the bonus of being a LOT less dangerous (even DCG :lol: ).
Dinesh

Yorkie Forum

Post by Dinesh »

Buying a Yorkie: $700
Buying new furniture: $1000
Buying holographic equipment with M*****card: Priceless!