Ed Wesly's New Web Site

Topics not fitting anywhere else.
Ed Wesly

Ed Wesly's New Web Site

Post by Ed Wesly »

I would like to invite you to check out my new web site at http://nlutie.com/ewesly. It was done for a graduate level class I was taking at National-Louis University in the Technology In Education Master’s of Education program. Making a Test Strip is the part of the site that was the project for the class, but it kind of grew from there. I certainly have more to post, but I used up my server space allotment, so you are witnessing this site in its nascent stage. But there are many of my classroom handouts and articles on making holograms that may be of interest to this group.
"We're the flowers in the dustbin" Sex Pistols
a_k

Ed Wesly's New Web Site

Post by a_k »

Hello Ed,

Nice website you have set up. I hope you'll soon upload some of your holograms there.

A lot of useful information you've got in your holographic pedagogy section.

I noticed that many links on the website open a new tab, after a while a lot of tabs get opened.
It would be great if one tab was used and one could navigate with <page back> <page forward>.

Ahmet
holomaker

Ed Wesly's New Web Site

Post by holomaker »

Great site ED ! lots and lots of information!
Ed Wesly

Ed Wesly's New Web Site

Post by Ed Wesly »

"I noticed that many links on the website open a new tab, after a while a lot of tabs get opened.
It would be great if one tab was used and one could navigate with <page back> <page forward>."

There's something screwy going on as I am using framesets and it seems like Firefox and IE don't like them! I will try to reformat them but it might take a while.
a_k

Ed Wesly's New Web Site

Post by a_k »

Thanks for making this very interesting collection of papers and manuals available Ed.
There is enough material on your website to fill more than one book. A lot of reading to do.
Colin Kaminski

Ed Wesly's New Web Site

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Ahmet, Perhaps Ed needs a host?
a_k

Ed Wesly's New Web Site

Post by a_k »

Sure, you would be welcome, ed.
Johnfp

Ed Wesly's New Web Site

Post by Johnfp »

Very nice Ed, thank you for sharing.
Ed Wesly

Ed Wesly's New Web Site

Post by Ed Wesly »

My Technology In Education on-line portfolio, which is part of the web site mentioned above, is to be reviewed on Thursday, May 26th. It might be of interest to readers of this forum as it does involve holography, photography, and digital technology. If anyone does look at it, please let me know if there are broken links, untitled windows, etc. so I can fix it up before then. The Philosophy, Bibliography, and Standards are under construction and should be up by the end of today, but you might find some of the Artifacts amusing!

Home page of the site: http://nlutie.com/ewesly

Portfolio: http://nlutie.com/ewesly/nlutie/TIEPortfolio/index.html