Posting Pictures

Topics not fitting anywhere else.
John Klayer

Posting Pictures

Post by John Klayer »

Sometimes I have accidentally posted pictures, sometimes not. What does this mean: ?
Am I supposed to put my courser inside the brackets?
jsfisher

Posting Pictures

Post by jsfisher »

John Klayer wrote:Sometimes I have accidentally posted pictures, sometimes not. What does this mean: ?
Am I supposed to put my courser inside the brackets?
You lost me with this part: "What does this mean: ?" It looks something is missing between the colon and the question mark.
World's worst holographer
John Klayer

Posting Pictures

Post by John Klayer »

img and /img each inside square brackets
a_k

Posting Pictures

Post by a_k »

Hello John,

The cursor is positioned automatically between the brackets when you click on the "Img" button. You can then click on "Upload attachment", select an image from your local machine, then click on "Place inline". You can also add a comment text for the picture in the "File comment" field.

Ahmet
a_k

Posting Pictures

Post by a_k »

Hello John,

Image files, including jpg files can be uploaded without problem, as described above. To make sure you too can upload images, meaning that there is no issue with your account, this message was sent using your user permissions.

Unless the size of your image files is too large, in which case you would get an error message, i have no idea why you should not be able to upload images to the forum. There is nothing more i can do in this respect as long as i have no way to reproduce your troubles.

Ahmet
AVR_ISP_Ser_Programmer.jpg
John Klayer

Posting Pictures

Post by John Klayer »

I got it to work by posting to Tiny then using their URL.
Thanks