dannybee

thing i found a good app to put contest galleries on line

Post by dannybee »

http://www.proggies2go.com/ this works in facebook too :D
zipsister

Post by zipsister »

http://www.3dvas.com/
This is a free 3D virtual gallery space to use: you get two free galleries; for a price you can have more than two. You can up load photos, videos, dialogue, etc. I have a page for my students to download their iPad artworks and I have a gallery for my holograms ('Dave Warren'). Quite good for a freebie. Gives you the opportunity to put images into a gallery setting then navigate them and get a 3D experience (perspectives, etc.)
Dave
holomaker

Post by holomaker »

3D-Danny are you saying there will be an online contest after all ? Nice idea but you need people to make the holograms first............
dannybee

Post by dannybee »

holomaker wrote:3D-Danny are you saying there will be an online contest after all ? Nice idea but you need people to make the holograms first............
so true cant make it live with out all of you! Im tring to come up with workable ideas... :D I like the 3d gallery idea but not shure if it will excepted Gif Wiggles.. or flash wiggles or as you move from left to right the picture changes (or movie) where the other app does all of them and also works with facebook.. which is a plus... I know the best way to see a hologram is in person... but with all the Technology now ther has to be a workable idea that is much better than the past
dannybee

Post by dannybee »

also another idea here if we did go facebook with 3d app we could do judging on face book.. like what we are doing with the city of Visalia ..also it would open other Possibilities
Tony

Post by Tony »

I am still in but disagree with the idea of a video.
What's the saying, "seeing a picture of a hologram is like kissing through glass"?
It is the interaction with the observer and the hologram that makes the experience real.
Dave's video of the last contest was great but it cannot do justice to the piece. I saw the video of Bob's piece and saw it in real life. No comparison!! To really get into it and find the spider lurking in one of the cracks is priceless!!
dannybee

Post by dannybee »

Tony wrote:I am still in but disagree with the idea of a video.
What's the saying, "seeing a picture of a hologram is like kissing through glass"?
It is the interaction with the observer and the hologram that makes the experience real.
Dave's video of the last contest was great but it cannot do justice to the piece. I saw the video of Bob's piece and saw it in real life. No comparison!! To really get into it and find the spider lurking in one of the cracks is priceless!!
so true tony....but thinking of a better way to present holograms online for can't see it in person,(I Agree to much better to see in person) I have found a realy good app to display 3D on line and its free
dannybee

Post by dannybee »

dannybee wrote:http://www.proggies2go.com/ this works in facebook too :D
this is a bad app they want $1500