The Non Contest

Tony DCG

The Non Contest

Post by Tony DCG »

Dave anything to report man???
Tony DCG

The Non Contest

Post by Tony DCG »

Hello all who were part of the pass around.
Some of us have been trying to get a hold of Dave as to what the going on with the holos.
Sorry to say after many attemps I haven't got a hold of him.
Dave as we all know is a stand up guy and I'm sure the reason he has gone MIA is a good one.
I will keep trying to get in contact.
Sadly this might put a dampener on future collaborative projects

Hope all of you are well!!
Tony
dannybee

The Non Contest

Post by dannybee »

I can contact him, all I know is Dave is going threw something very difficult right now and very personal....if you pray.. remember him and his family in prayer
holomaker

The Non Contest

Post by holomaker »

Hold on there every one ! Yes true there has been some bad Juju going around my hood but i assure you, myself and the family are good! Yes i have the hologram display here and have shown it (partially) to the summer students at Stonybrook University Laser Teaching Center, as said partial as a couple holograms didn’t seem to make to me and was saddened by this, i'm in the process of trying to get replacements as there were so few holograms to begin with ! the local high school camera club will see it next and then where? in the mean time ill try and get Ed to send replacements...... :o
rzeheb

The Non Contest

Post by rzeheb »

Hey Dave. Glad you clarified that all is well with you and your's! I would love to chat with you one of these days. Stay in touch.
Ron
Jeffrey Weil

The Non Contest

Post by Jeffrey Weil »

Dave, are you saying somebody kept holograms for themselves and didn't pass them along to the next person on the list?
holomaker

The Non Contest

Post by holomaker »

Yes Ron looking to forward to discussing with you as well. Yes Jeffrey you are correct apparently only one of three holograms Ed sent were in the box and he will be sending replacements !
Tony DCG

The Non Contest

Post by Tony DCG »

Hey Dave very glad all things are well.
Holomark

The Non Contest

Post by Holomark »

Dave
Which one did you find and what was missing? I recall packing several strips of film in the round tin in the small box - gratings, skulls, and a small nunmber of dice. Are you sure there aren't several strips of film in the small tin?
Mark
holomaker

The Non Contest

Post by holomaker »

Holo crap I am a friggin idiot ! In my haste to un pack I pulled all the foam and towels stuck them back into original shipping box, totally missing Ed's cardboard cube! I totally apologize for this idiot over site! And will somehow make it up to you all ! Tonight is an opening at the new Holo-Center in Long Island City I will speak Martina about a possible venue in the basement there, in the mean time I'm waiting for the local high school camera club to start up and was promised a venue there...... So again to every one sorry for this derailment !