The Non Contest

Holomark

The Non Contest

Post by Holomark »

I have now received the address. The box will be sent tomorrow.
Mark
Holomark

The Non Contest

Post by Holomark »

The box o' holograms has now been sent and should arrive in NY next week.
All of the holograms and electronics were in working order when packed. Some of the pieces are a little travel weary and could use a bit of cleaning (lots of fingerprints...).
The box has 1 envelope with literature about the various pieces. The literature for the "box o' film strips" is packed separately - In the film box. I couldn't make room in the box for the lighting I made for my holograms, but I did include 1 LED bulb (green) which can be used. I also included one LED light (white) which can be used for viewing.
I want to thank everyone who contributed. The box has in impressive collection.
It took me a while to get around to the film. I grabbed a few of the skulls and gratings and one dice. I gave away some of the skulls - the kids really like these.
Time to get into the lab to make something for 2014!
Mark
John Klayer

The Non Contest

Post by John Klayer »

Dave, did you get the box yet?
jsfisher

The Non Contest

Post by jsfisher »

Dave,

Were you planning on exhibiting the collection anywhere in your area? I'd consider a road trip to see the bundle of goodies.

/JSFisher
World's worst holographer
holomaker

The Non Contest

Post by holomaker »

Box Has arrived ! will now set up a quick venue somewhere :D stand by for more info on that, it will happen !
rzeheb

The Non Contest

Post by rzeheb »

Dave, I'll be on the Island for the Memorial day weekend. If you still have "the box" on display then I would also love to stop by and see it.........oh, and you too, of course! :lol:
Ron
John Klayer

The Non Contest

Post by John Klayer »

?
Tony DCG

The Non Contest

Post by Tony DCG »

Hey Dave,
Just to keep things moving, do you have any comments on what you've seen so far?
Best of luck in finding a venue.

Tony
holomaker

The Non Contest

Post by holomaker »

Rolling yet Tony ! I'm trying to get these holos in front of a local high school photography club (waiting for call back now). I only opened the box to see the holos were intact and even took a picture of case, prior to opening, all adorned with red duct taping all around it ! I'm going away for long weekend and will open and start to view them on Monday evening. So stand by as I said before "It Will Happen"

Why am I suddenly getting spell check @ the forum ! :D Love it!
Arturo

The Non Contest

Post by Arturo »

Hey, guys,

It would be great if once the tour is over you could make a web gallery of sorts with good pictures and tech specs of the holograms in the box!