Интересная ссылка

Russian Forum
mimiwaxer

Интересная ссылка

Post by mimiwaxer »

smirholo wrote:Ну разместите здесь хотя бы одно приличное фото своих голограмм.
Мои голограммы не укладываются в динамический диапазон Canon D60. Сделаю тусклую голограмму - размещу на своем сайте.
smirholo wrote:Я образцы своих фотоматериалов предоставляю всем желающим бесплатно, как и голограммы на них, да и в химии не делаю секретов.
Так держать!
Valery

Интересная ссылка

Post by Valery »

Ну все понятно, успехов..............
a_k

Интересная ссылка

Post by a_k »

As you wish. Your membership has been deactivated.
a_k wrote:Could you tell a bit about your material, its properties like spectral sensitivity, efficiency, processing etc?

No.

You are removed my authorisation for sending PM, so please remove my registration too. Regards!
Gall

Интересная ссылка

Post by Gall »

So everything seems to be quite clean now.

This is one of these well-known technologies, most likely the first suggestion about BCG+glycerol is correct. By reading the author's blog I clearly see that he started to experiment in a very straight way, buying certain amounts of certain reagents. He knew exactly what's he's doing. The reagent used for sensibilization is not clear yet, but the phrase about "cheap and easy to get" reagents suggests that this is methylene blue, which is along with brilliant green still used in Russia as a common antiseptic. The author used quite powerful red laser pointer with quite long exposures, that indicates low sensitivity and that's why plates do not need fixing. This is quite similar to results seen before by other authors. That's the author's main secret.
a_k

Интересная ссылка

Post by a_k »

I also assumed a low sensitivity because of the small format of the holograms (at least in the beginning of his tests). On the other hand the vibration insensitivity in thick layers would suggest that multiple holograms are recorded which look like one single hologram because the reconstructions are so close to each other. For that to happen either the material would need to be quite sensitive or the laser stable enough to allow very long exposures.

It's a pity, i would have loved to discuss mimiwaxers method. Maybe some other time, if he cools down a bit.

Gall, what is that "brilliant green" you mentioned?
Gall

Интересная ссылка

Post by Gall »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brilliant_Green_%28dye%29 , also known in Russia as "Зеленка"/"Zelenka" ("The Greeny"), is one of the most popular and cheap antiseptics for small injuries on the territory of the ex-USSR. It is available at any drug store as 1% or 2% oxalate solution in 57% ethanol. Probably it has nothing to do with sensibilization. I have no idea about its absorption spectrum.

Methylene blue, the same chemical that's widely used in silver halogen chemistry, is also available in Russia at drug stores, known as "Синька"/"Sin'ka" ("The Blue"). It is also used for curing small injuries and sometimes added to laundry bleaches. I'm not sure about the purity of these household packages of blue powder, but they are easy to purchase anyway.

Many dichromates have been used years ago for some household needs as well.

====

Известные всем русским объяснения о том, что такое "зеленка" и "синька" и почему в России это "распространенные" соединения.
Gall

Интересная ссылка

Post by Gall »

Upd: found absorption spectra of Brilliant Green; a peak exactly at He-Ne wavelength! Try it?..
Нашел спектр поглощения зеленки; пик идеально на длине волны гелий-неона! Пробуем?..

http://www.laser.chem.es.osaka-u.ac.jp/ ... gri-e.html
Gall

Интересная ссылка

Post by Gall »

a_k wrote:...or the laser stable enough to allow very long exposures.
I did up to 80 seconds using a cheap 5mw laser module and a quick-and-dirty wooden table. Worked just fine. Seems that these cheap lasers are stable enough if warmed up properly.
Gall

Интересная ссылка

Post by Gall »

В общем, человек сообщил состав. Он достаточно известный и многократно обсуждался.

Матрица: поливиниловый спирт - 75 г (ММ не играет особой роли)
Мономер: акриламид - 60 г
Фотоинициатор: триэтаноламин - 90 г
Сенсибилизатор: метиленовый голубой - 25 мг
Вода: 1 л

Обратите внимание на исключительно большое количество фотоинициатора в составе, его больше, чем мономера!

====

Photopolymere recipe:

Matrix: Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), CAS# 9002-89-5 - 75 g (molecular mass does not matter)
Monomer: Acrylamide, CAS# 79-06-1 - 60 g (toxic!)
Photoinitiator: Triethanolamine (TEA), CAS# 102-71-6 - 90 g (note the high quantity)
Sensitizer: Methylene blue, CAS# 61-73-4 - 25 mg
Water: 1 liter