New domains

Announcements and discussion about the operation of this forum.
a_k

New domains

Post by a_k »

Hello everyone

Two domain names, holoforum.org and holoforum.info were acquired and will be activated soon.

These names seem to be quite in demand right now. When i started the registration procedures, everything starting with "holoforum" was available, a few minutes later holoforum.com and holoforum.net were gone.

Ahmet
Colin Kaminski

New domains

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I just looked up some domains. holoforum.com has been taken since 2005. holofroum.org is still available.
dannybee

New domains

Post by dannybee »

I would try to lockup , net ,org and .com do some research to see if the domains are being used, or just being held .... some domains after being free from the user are held by Registrar especally if they are hot domain names.....you can sometime email the owner and see if its active and if not if they want to release it......it may take a little effort
a_k

New domains

Post by a_k »

Whatever, at the time of registering the .com and .net showed both available on the registrars page, with price tag, shortly after they weren't. No problem with that though, since the .org and .info were the ones of interest, and they could be obtained.

Ahmet