PCGG 1 hologram

This is a forum to share experiences and ideas about holography.
Colin Kaminski

PCGG 1 hologram

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Michael sent me a reflection copy of the hologram we made in silver halide on Michael's new table. Andres and I did most of the work setting up the table, Dinesh chose the beam ratios, Joy carded off the stray light then Michael made and processed the transmission H1.

After we processed the master I realized I made the master with a side reference! :oops: Micheal, on his own time, made some reflection copies rotating the reference to overhead.

The processing is perfectly clean and the copy I have is very nice. I do think I should of diffused the main object lighting a little to soften some of the hot spots reflecting off the object, but overall it is a very nice keepsake of the event.

Thank you so much, Michael, for sending me a copy and allowing me to play on your table.
Dinesh

PCGG 1 hologram

Post by Dinesh »

I got mine too! It's a nice, bright holo and we should put it up on the PCG gallery.
Talking of PCG, is anyone else beside Michael showing up?
MichaelH

PCGG 1 hologram

Post by MichaelH »

You're both quite welcome.

I've taken the liberty of cleaning out dupe and unwanted photos from the PCG gallery and I've moved the silver and DCG holo photos to the front so more people will see them.