Holography Expo in Cuba

This is a forum to share experiences and ideas about holography.
Kaveh

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by Kaveh »

I am Iranian actually. Would you like to add Iran to the list of nationalities you have insulted?

There are many people like you who are brave when completely anonymous on the net. I bet you are very well behaved and timid in real life. :lol:
AyT

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by AyT »

In the contrary I am an unfriendly person and have no fear kicking your ugly iranian a**.
Kaveh

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by Kaveh »

But not enough spine to put your real name down. :clap:
AyT

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by AyT »

Kaveh wrote:But not enough spine to put your real name down. :clap:
I did that in a forum. I showed a picture of mine told my online opponent to meet me, told an address even shared my mobile number and I went to the place. What happened? That faggot did not appear.

There is no reason to repeat that s***. At least I know that you are already punished by your islamic belief ... You have your punishment always inside you, this is hell on earth you fags call peace.
Kaveh

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by Kaveh »

AyT, calm down. I am not suggesting we meet somewhere and beat each other up, just curious why you don't put your name down. This forum is for intelligent people discussing holography. We all know each other and there is no problem.

But we all thank you for the wonderful entertainment. So long...
AyT

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by AyT »

Kaveh wrote:AyT, calm down. I am not suggesting we meet somewhere and beat each other up
I know that you could not stand that. Iranian faggot.
dave battin

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by dave battin »

its ok Kaveh this guy dosent have a clue, and likes to waste time (ours and his) :lol: its only a matter of short time till this jerk is revoved from our forum. see ya looser guy
Kaveh

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by Kaveh »

But Dave, the forum was getting a bit boring, so this invertebrate has created a lot of entertainment. I am laughing my head off. He must have a really exciting life. ;-)
MBTlover520

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by MBTlover520 »

Kaveh wrote:
AyT wrote:You got internet and mail in cuba and brazil?

:wink:
What do you mean by that AyT? Are you an American redneck or what? ;-)
your question is what i want to ask .