Holography Expo in Cuba

This is a forum to share experiences and ideas about holography.
RaulBSP

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by RaulBSP »

Dear colleagues

I´m pleased to comunicate you about an event that will take place in Havana, Cuba
in april, 2009.
http://www.ceaden.edu.cu/tecnolaser/index_ing.asp

As a part of the event, it will be carried out an exhibit of holograms of technical type and also artistics.
If you are interested, your participation in the event and exhibition wil be welcome.

Greetings,

Raúl.
Sergio

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by Sergio »

Thank you for the notice Raul, apropos if you are interested I could send you Polygrama green sensitive photopolymer that could be used in Cuba for investigations, good results were obtained in a Czech University.

http://www.polygrama.com/Downloads/Ledl ... e_2008.pdf

Sergio.
AyT

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by AyT »

You got internet and mail in cuba and brazil?

:wink:
Kaveh

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by Kaveh »

AyT wrote:You got internet and mail in cuba and brazil?

What do you mean by that AyT? Are you an American redneck or what? ;-)
BobH

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by BobH »

He might not know Kaveh. If he just got the message from November 10 of 2008, he might be very far away! :doh: :lol:
Kaveh

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by Kaveh »

Oh, he joined today. He's a spammer...
AyT

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by AyT »

Kaveh wrote:

What do you mean by that AyT?
Cuba first and foremost has a very strict internet control the last time I heard about it. So it should by far not be normal that people have internet access there.

Brazil is huge to start with. There are parts so poor they never could afford internet access. But it is not as strict as in cuba.

So I marvelled about cuba having general public internet access more than I marvelled about this issue in brazil.
Sergio

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by Sergio »

AyT wrote:
Kaveh wrote:

What do you mean by that AyT?
Cuba first and foremost has a very strict internet control the last time I heard about it. So it should by far not be normal that people have internet access there.

Brazil is huge to start with. There are parts so poor they never could afford internet access. But it is not as strict as in cuba.

So I marvelled about cuba having general public internet access more than I marvelled about this issue in brazil.
In Brazil is not regulated as Cuba, matter of fact is free but the "so poor" parts encountered a way to connect to internet by lans etc, and even Amazon indians have been connected via satellite, as with cellular connection you may encounter even in central Africa most people connected to Facebook Orkut, etc. The people want to "talk" with parents. :wink:
Kaveh

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by Kaveh »

Am I right you have just joined the forum? If so is it not better to write some posts on holography before getting into politics? Completely off-topic and wasting our time.

Colin, I suggest booting this guy off the forum.
AyT

Holography Expo in Cuba

Post by AyT »

Kaveh wrote:Am I right you have just joined the forum? If so is it not better to write some posts on holography before getting into politics? Completely off-topic and wasting our time.

Colin, I suggest booting this guy off the forum.
You are a brit? I like brits they look all the same, they really have their qualities. Inbreed qualities.