DCG on Ebay

This is a forum to share experiences and ideas about holography.
Dutchelm05

DCG on Ebay

Post by Dutchelm05 »

I noticed that these DCGs were selling on e-bay. They look great.

Question,

If these 3 sold for $210 or $70 a hologram is it because they are good or because they are collector items from an old DCG company? Personally I think they are worth much more, beyond my authorization amount without permission from the wife which ain't much :wink:

The question of what art is worth always fasinates me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MEBIDX:IT
BobH

DCG on Ebay

Post by BobH »

I have the Amp Connectors image on my kitchen wall. Always liked it for the nice recording of chrome and grey it shows. Art? It's in a frame, on a wall. Makes me happy whenever I see it. But then I'm a geek. :? :wall:
Dutchelm05

DCG on Ebay

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Yes Bob, I know that hologram well, it is not my favorite among all your great ones. Your wizard hologram is up there as my all time favorites.
I bought one of the gun holograms for about $100, and did get one set of the 25 DCGs as well ($150), The small 2.5x2x5 are pretty cool. The subjects they choose are quite funny, just grab anything that is small and shoot it. But they are great to look at. The small size is actually refreshing.
I don't think this subjected excited a lot of people, perhaps it has all been said.
But between these and the Larry Lieberman holo's that were just up it seems like they did not go for as much as I would have thought.
Oh well, glad I don't have to make a living at it :wink:

Oh Bob if your still out there, any luck on finding that DCG SPIE paper?