RSS feeds

This is a place to request new features and report bugs. You can also look here for news regarding the site.
Kaveh

RSS feeds

Post by Kaveh »

Has anything changed on these? I use an RSS reader, and I am getting the same messages over and over again. For instance I have received teh White light lasers thread four times.

I don't know enough about RSS to know where the trouble might lie. I subscribe to several feeds, and only in the last two days the holo feeds are being reloaded.
Colin Kaminski

RSS feeds

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I have not made any changes to the RSS feeds. I use them on google often and they are working but they don't colate into a single thread. phpbb is going through an upgrade soon so I am not sure how long the software we are using will be active but if you have some advice about fixing the rss feeds I will look into the code I am using.
Kaveh

RSS feeds

Post by Kaveh »

Thanks Colin. I'll continue for a while and see if there is a consistent pattern, like particular topics being repeated, or other feeds showing the same problem.
Colin Kaminski

RSS feeds

Post by Colin Kaminski »

We are very close to a major software upgrade. Expect the forum to have a major update.