Forum Suggestion

This is a place to request new features and report bugs. You can also look here for news regarding the site.
BobH

Forum Suggestion

Post by BobH »

I'd be posting lots of pics if I could do it directly here.
d paul

Forum Suggestion

Post by d paul »

JohnFP wrote:My bad, I see a trouble shooting section on the Wiki but it is lacking photos.

If anyone has photos of any of the trouble shooting sections but do not have a server to store the photos on, e-mail them to me with the description and will set up a WikiPhoto section on my web server, load them there and include the photo on the Wiki. Short video clips would also be accepted.

What I see is needed so far, and I could not find this on the web anywhere, is a good photo of wood grain, plate movement fringes and object movement fringes.

Please, let's help get more information in this section.
http://www.holographyforum.org/HoloWiki ... _Holograms

Hi John

I have a couple of pics you use if you want

this is when I used sticky tape to mount the shell to the base

and this one

Image is when I glued them with epoxy

big diffrence huh?

rob
Colin Kaminski

Forum Suggestion

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I have been in a Hop confrence so I am a little late replying. The new forum allows uploading of pictures directly but the original did not. Micheal is right, the wiki links are pretty easy if you follow his instructions.

I should have the new forum on line by the first of the year. The software is still in testing and I am still working on the graphics.
Joe Farina

Forum Suggestion

Post by Joe Farina »

Colin Kaminski wrote:The new forum allows uploading of pictures directly....I should have the new forum on line by the first of the year.
Hooray!
Tom B.

Forum Suggestion

Post by Tom B. »

Colin Kaminski wrote:I should have the new forum on line by the first of the year..

Did you mean first of next year i.e. Jan 1 2008?
Colin Kaminski

Forum Suggestion

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I hope sooner but surely by then.