Holography MarketPlace

This is a place to request new features and report bugs. You can also look here for news regarding the site.
Danny Bee

Holography MarketPlace

Post by Danny Bee »

hi colins, this is just a wild idea

With the weath of knowledge on this forum, i was wondering if we as a group could pickup where Holography MarketPlace left off... and publish a "Holography Forum" book on Holography ... or some thing like this ..... both Kaveh & I have publishing experence.

this is just a wild idea i got when i was looking at the "Holography MarketPlace" on line

i know it would be hard work, i help publish 2 books, but it would be lots of fun too
Colin Kaminski

Holography MarketPlace

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I keep working on the wiki in hopes that someday Kaveh will want to publish it. It still is a long way from that.
Danny Bee

Holography MarketPlace

Post by Danny Bee »

Colin Kaminski wrote:I keep working on the wiki in hopes that someday Kaveh will want to publish it. It still is a long way from that.
cool sounds good, yes it would have to take someone with capital , where Kaveh would be the better choice, with both books i was given capital up front, and it was sent to publisher for the mass production. it would make a nice book tho
Hans

Holography MarketPlace

Post by Hans »

If you can convert to .pdf or .doc format, you could publish through lulu.com, the publisher of the future.

They print on demand and allow the author to decide about commission fees. Works great, I ordered a few interesting books from them before. Anyone can publish with them and there are no pre-production fees or evaluation procedures.