Sub Fora

This is a place to request new features and report bugs. You can also look here for news regarding the site.
Colin Kaminski

Sub Fora

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Ed, Your post and the OP emphasizes why I personally am not comfortable with Colin's (or Michaels's?) splitting off DCG from General Holography. It does'nt suit me at all. The future is going to be much more emphasis (imo) with photopolymer , will that be spit off too?
Actually I think it would be better to separate Chemistry from setups. DCG seemed like a good place as there was so much communication going on at the time and it was hard to find old threads. Since I don't do DCG yet I was unable to really keep the wiki updated as I have a difficult time finding the pearls from the oyster.
Danny Bee

Sub Fora

Post by Danny Bee »

Colins I would think the best way to look at this is like a big online book in the making... and the section being the chapters in that book and sub folders a order of that section .. so in the time ahead it will be easy to find that subject matter....like a good tex book... it just my idea on the subject :)