News

This is a place to request new features and report bugs. You can also look here for news regarding the site.
Colin Kaminski

News

Post by Colin Kaminski »

So some of may have tried to login on Friday only to find the site with a place holder. I did not re-register the domain in time. :o The email address was outdated so I did not get any warning. Sorry for the problems. I have the domain for another 5 years now.

I also have been getting a ton of automated registrations. I am getting between 10 and 20 a day now. I have made some changes to the registration process that will likely hold the automated ones back a little.

We had a user that was trying to get people to forge IDs. In the beginning he was relatively polite but has since become a large problem. If you are contacted by him ignore him. He has been deleted but it would not be hard for him to find a login again. If he contacts you feel free to send me his user name and I will delete him again.

Cheers!
Justin W

News

Post by Justin W »

Forgers!?
Really?

So that's what that was about....
Welcome to my infinite naivety.
Would you reckon it's safe to assume that someone looking for help from a holographer for some ID's is probably not engaged in something as innocent as creating some cool ID cards for their kids' cub scout troop or something?

I think I know which PM Colin is talking about here. I ignored it anyway - it was a little too "street slangy" for me... However, it hadn't even occurred to me that there was the possibility of nefarious intention. I figured it was just some doofus who didn't understand the work and expense involved in the kind of hologram they were likely picturing (embossed/production[?])...

Ha!... Wouldn't that just suck out loud? Find yourself unwittingly participating in a felony of some sort....
Colin Kaminski

News

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Yeah, no spammer registrations today!