Can't Stay Logged In?

This is a place to request new features and report bugs. You can also look here for news regarding the site.
Colin Kaminski

Can't Stay Logged In?

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I found a bug that will bounce you off the forum if your url does not have the www in it. If you are using holographyforum.org/phpBB2 instead of www.holographyforum.org/phpBB2 it will not store the cookie properly and log you out. I will work on a solution to the problem.

Cheers!
Colin Kaminski

Can't Stay Logged In?

Post by Colin Kaminski »

If you are having a problem please email me at Colin at holography forum dot org.

Safari and Firefox don't seem to have a problem but I can't get my IE8 to work.
Colin Kaminski

Can't Stay Logged In?

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I was able to get IE8 to work by deleting all of my cookies and starting over. Sorry for the problems.
Jem

Can't Stay Logged In?

Post by Jem »

Hi Colin

I've managed to get logged in on my office PC. I'll try again on my home PC later this evening.

Cheers

Jem
The_Stranger

Can't Stay Logged In?

Post by The_Stranger »

I did have some problems the last couple of days, but now I can log in and stay logged in....
Jem

Can't Stay Logged In?

Post by Jem »

Jem wrote:Hi Colin

I've managed to get logged in on my office PC. I'll try again on my home PC later this evening.

Cheers

Jem
Don't know what you've done Colin, but it's worked :dance: , i'm now logged in at home :D

Thanks again for all the hard work and effort you put in to keep the forum up and running.

Cheers

Jem
Colin Kaminski

Can't Stay Logged In?

Post by Colin Kaminski »

But I think I broke your ability to log in on touchBB. I will work on that with touchBB.