The Death of the Wee Lizard

This is a place to post pictures of your latest work.
Tom B.

Post by Tom B. »

"Death of the Wee Lizard". My attempt to miniaturize tragedy. The glycerin tears on the kitty must have moved during the exposure (15 sec, BB-640 660 nn laser), creating a peculiar Pokemon effect. It also brought to mind Oedipus Rex, post gouging. For concerned wee lizard fans, let me point out that this is only a hologram, and that he will be back. In fact, the sequel was to have been the Wee Lizard waking up in bed next to Space Kitty and talking about his awful dream. But I don't think this will be neccesary....
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

Nooooooooo!

How about a popular vote write-in campaign (ala Scott Adams) to decide the fate of the wee lizard? ;-)
Dinesh

Post by Dinesh »

Bring the wee lizard back! Say that there was a tiny ledge beneath the Reichenbach falls where he...no, wait, that's someone else....
I've got it! The lizard has an inner eyelid... no, wait that's someone else.....
I've got it! I've got it! The wee lizard is actually a cunningly disguised Time Lord. Every so often he dies and comes back as a another actor..er..character. (You ever noticed how he always comes back as a male. In these enlightened times, I'd think someone would have thought of a female Dr. Who :D )
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

Dinesh wrote:The wee lizard is actually a cunningly disguised Time Lord. Every so often he dies and comes back as a another actor..er..character. (You ever noticed how he always comes back as a male. In these enlightened times, I'd think someone would have thought of a female Dr. Who :D )
Actually a lunatic fan has made a couple of 30 minute films with a female dr who
http://www.eskimo.com/~rkj/doctor.html