Ultimate 08

This is a place to post pictures of your latest work.
Kris Meerlo

Ultimate 08

Post by Kris Meerlo »

I tried this morning a Ultimate 08 plate

The results are great, very very bright.

Impossible to photograph.

-Ultimate 08

-Single beam

-About 4 sec

-SP 125 laser

- sunlight

dave battin

Ultimate 08

Post by dave battin »

beautiful kris ! so clean and sharp! do you have a 315 green laser now? how does that holo look under green laser??
Neeraj

Ultimate 08

Post by Neeraj »

HI Kris,

Great job done by you....Hologram look very amazing.....Nice to see your work...

Neeraj
Kris Meerlo

Ultimate 08

Post by Kris Meerlo »

sorry for the late response.

Yes I have a 315 M laser but I don't use it much.
dave battin

Ultimate 08

Post by dave battin »

what do the green holograms look like under thr green laser? :twisted:
Polarisrg

Ultimate 08

Post by Polarisrg »

Beautiful results indeed.

The Ultimate 08 and the Ultimate 15 emulsions and the special Ultimate developer and bleach for the plates are now available in the United States:

Ultimate Holography (tm)” Plates, Films, and Chemistry for producing holograms of unsurpassed quality are being proudly distributed in the U.S. by Polaris Research Group. Ultimate Holography emulsions produce the best holograms in the world. They are absolutely consistent in perfomance. Ultimate Plates meet the requirements for the highest quality holographic work for a wide variety of applications, ranging from high sensitivity for pulsed and continuous lasers to very high resolution for holographic reflection applications.

We offer both 8 nm and 15 nm grain size emulsions on glass plates and films in sizes from 2.5 x 2.5 inches up to 24 x 32 inches. Emulsions are available for all wavelengths both with and without pre-shifts. These media are immediately available for ordering (even on-line) to all government, commercial, educational, and private concerns.

PRG Ultimate Holography media is very high resolution for all holographic applications (~10,000 lines/mm with 08 nm emulsion). These media have been developed to completely eliminate washing, sensitizing, latensification, hardening or other laborious pre-treatments often necessary in other currently available materials.

Ultimate Holography processing chemistry has been simplified to two optimized, low toxicity baths, developer and bleach. This chemistry is available in pre-packaged concentrated form. All our materials have been optimized for this safe and easy processing.

Polaris Research Group (PRG) in Cleveland, Ohio has been a leader in offering highly accurate Holographic interferometry services for nondestructive test, evaluation, and analysis to the commercial market since 1995.

I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work!

Howard Fein

Chief Scientist

Polaris Research Group

For more info on Ultimate plates, please see our Website or contact us directly:

Polaris Research Group

24400 Highland Road

Richmond Heights, Ohio 44143

Phone: 216-383-9480

WEB: http://polarisresearchgroup.com/PRG__Ul ... rices.html

E-Mail: HFein@polarisresearchgroup.com