"framed goddess"

This is a place to post pictures of your latest work.
dave battin

"framed goddess"

Post by dave battin »

This composite DCG hologram is 5”x6” and was made using two exposures and standard DCG recipe ...............

Cristiano_Perrucci

"framed goddess"

Post by Cristiano_Perrucci »

Oh Dave... it's amazing!!! i'm wondering if it will be possible to have the same results with MBDCG...
dave battin

"framed goddess"

Post by dave battin »

Cristiano_Perrucci wrote:i'm wondering if it will be possible to have the same results with MBDCG...

If it's possible you will be the one to do it! i cant really comment as i don’t have my facts for MBDCG ......

Were you able to acquire the mirrors for mold coating?

I have told all the DCG holographers i know about, how fantastic this method is! Some still refuse to give it a good try? I wonder why?
Cristiano_Perrucci

"framed goddess"

Post by Cristiano_Perrucci »

dave battin wrote:

Were you able to acquire the mirrors for mold coating?

Oh yes i was!

It's a really useful advice using mirrors for mold coating, Dave.

I bought 6 large 25x25cm 6mm thik mirrors for a few euros.

Using mirrors instead of glass allow to kill several birds with one stone such as bubbles much more visible as well as small particles of dust, better coating flatness, water repellent traces are now well visible too.

Today i made 12 large (23x23cm) MBDCG plates for the next experiments of bandwidth control.

Cheers
dave battin

"framed goddess"

Post by dave battin »

FANTASTIC !
d paul

"framed goddess"

Post by d paul »

Dear Dave

I'm sorry to be a little confused, but how do I go about posting up some photos for my work. ( I can build the computer ,but don't ask me to make it work)

Nothing near your class of work ,but at least I could find out how to make them better next time

Thanks

rob
dave battin

"framed goddess"

Post by dave battin »

hi Rob im glad you like my goddess! the way i do pictures is to load them to a file drawer on the web and then when making a posting, hit the "Img"post your file address here and then hit the "close tags"button. then check the picture by way of the "preview" button.

i post pictures of my holograms to inspire others to give it a try ...

thanks again Rob, anytime you want to visit ,come on over to the island of long and we can shoot a holos few in the lab.