my firsts...

This is a place to post pictures of your latest work.
lumiere

my firsts...

Post by lumiere »

MichaelH

my firsts...

Post by MichaelH »

Unfortunately all your links are broken and just to go the imageshack root. Don't forget to use the preview button before posting.

Neat holograms. It looks like you made your own emulsion. What formula did you use?
lumiere

my firsts...

Post by lumiere »

let's try again

lumiere

my firsts...

Post by lumiere »

oh, and about the plates, that's the interesting part: it's not home-made emulsion, but ORWO made in GDR in.......1986! :lol:

That is the best that i could get my hands on so far, being expired a life time ago they were free....
Tom B.

my firsts...

Post by Tom B. »

Nice! I like the hands. What type of laser and setup (single beam?) are you using?
lumiere

my firsts...

Post by lumiere »

I used a red HeNe, low power, around 6mW, so the exposure times were looong (15, 20 min.) but i had no problem with vibrations..(steel table on wheel inner tubes)

Splitted beam - reference+object, i had about 4 mirrors in the setup, (i suppose i lost even more light along the way)

Black and white photo paper developer, but i don't know the recipe

oh, and instead of a cylindrical lens i had a converging one(more light loss), the effects are very interesting, i couldn' get them in the photos, i guess they are image abberations but the holos look as if i shot them uderwater.