Lobularia maritima

This is a place to post pictures of your latest work.
glajciorz

Lobularia maritima

Post by glajciorz »

DJ Mathson

Lobularia maritima

Post by DJ Mathson »

Is it your lab mate one can catch a glimpse of in the movie? :-) Chasing porcelain cats?
DJ Mathson

Lobularia maritima

Post by DJ Mathson »

Nice to see a flower in a hologram.
dave battin

Lobularia maritima

Post by dave battin »

Very nice hologram movie Adam! I didn’t realize you have a mustache!
glajciorz

Lobularia maritima

Post by glajciorz »

dave battin wrote:Very nice hologram movie Adam! I didn’t realize you have a mustache!

Yeah. And a black nose :lol:

greetings

Adam
Sergio

Lobularia maritima

Post by Sergio »

Very nice pulsed laser hologram! Congratulations.

I wonder about the Portuguese name flower..

P.S. I would have available few free Polygrama Croma experimental emulsions (work with pulsed lasers) that I could send to you next week, what is exactly your laser WL?
patrickb

Lobularia maritima

Post by patrickb »

Adam .....maybe the dog want to smell the flower.....it must be a real good hologram !!!!! the Dog thinks the flowers real!!!! way to go Adam :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
glajciorz

Lobularia maritima

Post by glajciorz »

Sergio wrote:P.S. I would have available few free Polygrama Croma experimental emulsions (work with pulsed lasers) that I could send to you next week, what is exactly your laser WL?
532nm.
Sergio, do your polymers need latensification ?

greetings
Adam
Sergio

Lobularia maritima

Post by Sergio »

glajciorz wrote:
Sergio wrote:P.S. I would have available few free Polygrama Croma experimental emulsions (work with pulsed lasers) that I could send to you next week, what is exactly your laser WL?
532nm.
Sergio, do your polymers need latensification ?

greetings
Adam
Ok, I forgot that you use a DF by KTP at 1064nm :oops:

I'm testing a polymer film that would be interesting, it does not need any pre latensification, is predicted that a pulsed laser at REd light will instantly (at ~4nsec) bleaches the film and start record hologram, but is necessary to verify with green light, such high intensity flux is really interesting for the polymer image recording. Anyway I could send you samples for testing in a small square (?) some 1-2 cm² in a reflection setup, wdyt?
glajciorz

Lobularia maritima

Post by glajciorz »

I'm in. It will be interesting to test your polymer. 1cm^2 is O.K.
What is the sensitivity ?

greetings
Adam