Tony II

This is a place to post pictures of your latest work.
Dutchelm05

Tony II

Post by Dutchelm05 »

I still cannot get the lighting right
This was inspired by those amazing holograms that Kris Meerlo had made, those are incredible. One day boy :mrgreen:
1:45 seconds
standard IPA baths with the final at 105 degrees F
DCG home made 100-12-3
Attachments
Queen.jpg
Queen.jpg (29.18 KiB) Viewed 3389 times
dave battin

Tony II

Post by dave battin »

Dutchelm05 wrote:I still cannot get the lighting right
This was inspired by those amazing holograms that Kris Meerlo had made, those are incredible.
Absolutely beautiful Tony, what process are you using? G307 or standard?

if your camera is an auto F adjusment , focus on some white paper just in front of the hologram then remove the paper and shoot !
JohnFP

Tony II

Post by JohnFP »

Hey Tony, that's excellent. Great work! Nice and clean and bright.

Which lighting are you talking about that you cannot get right?
Joe Farina

Tony II

Post by Joe Farina »

Fantastic job, Tony, congratulations.
Dutchelm05

Tony II

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Thank you everyone, it is great to get feedback from experienced holographers. The best thing about this subject is that the gold of the object came through.
So to answer any questions (gladly)
This was done per John's procedure, I have it taped on my bench like a bible. I use veil/spin (for now).
My process is just standard.
As for the lighting. The photo does not do the actual hologram justice. It is much more crisp. Not only will I try the photographing techniques you have suggested but also try a different light source as well. I just recieced a white LED sold for holographic display (I hope it was worth the 40 bucks:).
Thanks again to you all, I could not have done it without the awesome help I have recieved especially from John.
But as Dave has said, consistency is key, and I need to duplicate if not improve on it each time to really say I got it.
Tony
glajciorz

Tony II

Post by glajciorz »

No milkiness, I like it :D
That's what I like in DCG - too many variables so one always gets a surprise :lol:
Tony, could you provide videos of this and "Angry dude" holo ?

greetings
Adam
Dutchelm05

Tony II

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Thank you Adam, yes you are right, lots of variables.
I will try to attempt a video after my next successful shoot (hopefully sooner than later :lol: ). I will be attempting to increase my object light per John's lay out in hopes of more brightness.
There is one mistake hologram I have that is exceptionally bright (at least to my standards) It is my favorate one. If I can take a video of that, I would love the feedback as to what is going on.
Tony