horde o' BNCs

This is a place to post pictures of your latest work.
Tommy

horde o' BNCs

Post by Tommy »

This is a birthday present for a particularly geeky friend of mine. I gave him the transmission master too. The closest T's are 3 or 4 inches in front of the plate. The only problem is that the happy birthday sign in the corner moved, obscuring the "Happy".

H1H2 onto PFG-3c with a 315m

Exposure time was 17 seconds, 40 seconds in JD-4 developer, about a minute in JD-4 bleach, 10 seconds in 2% ammonium dichromate solution (to kill the sensitizing dyes), wash 10 minutes, blot any droplets dry, air-dry from there, and spray paint the back matte black the next day.
Danny Bee

horde o' BNCs

Post by Danny Bee »

Tommy wrote:This is a birthday present for a particularly geeky friend of mine. I gave him the transmission master too. The closest T's are 3 or 4 inches in front of the plate. The only problem is that the happy birthday sign in the corner moved, obscuring the "Happy".

H1H2 onto PFG-3c with a 315m

Exposure time was 17 seconds, 40 seconds in JD-4 developer, about a minute in JD-4 bleach, 10 seconds in 2% ammonium dichromate solution (to kill the sensitizing dyes), wash 10 minutes, blot any droplets dry, air-dry from there, and spray paint the back matte black the next day.
Very nice Hologram ..... happy birthday ......... 10 seconds in 2% ammonium dichromate solution (to kill the sensitizing dyes), i need to try this some time... ive learned something new .... thanks
JohnFP

horde o' BNCs

Post by JohnFP »

Nice Tommy!

Humm, middle of Maryland huh? I'm in Parkville.