This is a place to post pictures of your latest work.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
Yes. The film was totally fogged and useless. So to get best result film must be specially processed:John Klayer wrote:Did you do anything different than if it were new?
1) soak in "Jeff fog killer bleach" for 1 minute
2) wash in water for 2 minutes
3) soak in 1% TEA for 3 minutes, squeege
4) expose at 800 microjoules/cm2
5) develop and bleach in JD4
Also I tried GP3 developer but it is incompatible with "Jeff bleach" - image brightness is good but very poor contrast with brown milky haze in the background.
Interestingly I tried 3% TEA solution (developed in JD4 of course) and I got dim green lower contrast image with bluish background, so 1% TEA seems best.