Mask

This is a place to post pictures of your latest work.
Dutchelm05

Mask

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Lastest from the lab
DCG must represent!
Attachments
Mask H1 to H2 #3.jpg
Mask H1 to H2 #3.jpg (33.44 KiB) Viewed 8249 times
The_Stranger

Mask

Post by The_Stranger »

Wow, very nice... Another example to which I strive to replicate some day (in the distant future)
rzeheb

Mask

Post by rzeheb »

Wow, indeed. What can I say? Jaw dropping! The talent present on this forum is amazing. You have set a high bar.
JohnFP

Mask

Post by JohnFP »

:clap: :dance: :D
dave battin

Mask

Post by dave battin »

Very nice Tony! if i may critique, when making the master(if this ia DCG), make your film a little longer and then the nasty shadow line does not show up,(i cut the top off before processing), :naughty: which color laser did you use ?
Joe Farina

Mask

Post by Joe Farina »

Really superb, Tony :dance:
Dutchelm05

Mask

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Thank you all. It has been (and still is) a long hard road and not without the help of some really great people. I think getting to talk to people with the same passion is as equally rewarding as the hologram itself. As Joesph Campbell would say, finding one's bliss.

Dave correct as always my friend.
I have a really hard time devoting the time needed to set up the piece as well as finding a interesting enough subjects. I know that the plate should be larger than the subject but I only had 4x5 plates and an object nearly that big so I got stuck.
I also still get some background haze reflected from the black felt.
Some greenies still pop up too from time to time.

I'll get there one day :)
Dutchelm05

Mask

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Oh sorry Dave, it was my blue laser.
BobH

Mask

Post by BobH »

Great work as usual, Tony! Sorry for my distraction from life, we gotta' get together! I'll be done with the work project when our Japanese visitors leave on Wednesday.
Dutchelm05

Mask

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Thanks Bob, look forward to seeing you.
Those of you who have not had the pleasure of visiting Bob's home, it is the most fantastic collection of holograms I have seen (except when they use to have hologram exhibits back in the 80's). Many of which is Bob's work. I feel like a little kid going there and seeing some amazing stuff.