A rose by any other name

This is a place to post pictures of your latest work.
Danny Bee

A rose by any other name

Post by Danny Bee »

This was done by Uncle Dave's Dip and Dunk Method.... its like dunk and donuts....Good every time :angel:
Attachments
A Valentine's Day Gift
A Valentine's Day Gift
DSC05124.JPG (171.27 KiB) Viewed 8662 times
dave battin

A rose by any other name

Post by dave battin »

hi Danny nice shot, some questions;

what concentration of AMDI was sensitizing solution you used for shooting in blue

did you bake this before or after exposure (or both)

how old were the coated plates when you sensitized them.

I am putting some preliminary "kits" together to see ths system work with others. The kits will finally ship this week ..............

so, i need to ask you Danny are you now a converted man ,(to the Dip-N-Shoot method)?
Dutchelm05

A rose by any other name

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Very nice Danny,

I notice some small pits. Was this a rough test to see how it works or is there something you are still trying to work out?

All the best,
Tony
Danny Bee

A rose by any other name

Post by Danny Bee »

Hi dave and Tony
well dave I like both methods, In blue its cleaner to do the cast method,in green they is less scatter send me plates dave in my care package so i can test yours in blue.

Tony thos are not pits tho are for Counterfeit holo Detection System, :angel: im just having fun...this was a test and a gift...for my wife

there are several errors in this holo that can be corected to make it better. :boohoo:
1 less rushing in casting the gel :naughty: (it was my last chance to make something for my wife)
2 In blue it seem :dance: (untill i confurm it with davids plates to make shure its true)cast method is best
3 ther is a haze over the top of the hologram that is caused by the light reflecting back to the plate :naughty: (same side as laser)from the plate holder