Holographic symbol

Have a great new article on a science related topic? Post it here!
andymonk

Holographic symbol

Post by andymonk »

Is this symbol the COMPLETE ancient flower of life? I would appreciate any opinions. http://thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com/ :shock: (sorry for posting the blog address,but i dont know how to post an image. I would be greatful if someone could post an image of the complete flower from the blog and i will remove the blog address,thanks.)
Tom B.

Holographic symbol

Post by Tom B. »

Here's one version:

Actually the blog link is useful since it provides some context for the image. To post an image link, start with img inside square brackets , then the link, then end with /img inside square brackets. Use the preview feature to check it before posting.
andymonk

Holographic symbol

Post by andymonk »

Tom B. wrote:Here's one version:

Actually the blog link is useful since it provides some context for the image. To post an image link, start with img inside square brackets , then the link, then end with /img inside square brackets. Use the preview feature to check it before posting.
Thanks Tom. I believe,the symbol is the complete ancient flower of life. The complete fol is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness(god,the collective unconscious or whatever you would like to call it). The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original fol(found in "the osireion" at abydos in egypt)is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional(first post). If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes,as it will happen naturally. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear. This is not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears. :shock: 4love and light 2all :) x The complete ancient flower of life is not a stereogram,a magic eye image or any other man made optical illusion.

I believe,the symbol is the complete ancient flower of life. The complete fol is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness(god,the collective unconscious or whatever you would like to call it). The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original fol(found in "the osireion" at abydos in egypt(pic)is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional(first post). If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes,as it will happen naturally. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear. This is not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears. 4love and light 2all :) x The complete ancient flower of life is not a stereogram,a magic eye image or any other man made optical illusion.
andymonk

Holographic symbol

Post by andymonk »

The complete flower of life contains the tree,the fruit,the egg and the seed of life. The complete flower also contains the three dimensional metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life,but the building blocks of creation itself. :) http://www.sangraal.com/library/dedicated.htm
andymonk

Holographic symbol

Post by andymonk »

The incomplete fol is found all over the ancient world. The oldest and original flower is found on several pillars within "the osireion" at abydos in egypt. The osireion(the tomb of osiris)is known to be the oldest building in egypt. To this day,no egyptologists or archaeologists will give a date for the flower. Neither can they explain why,who or what the flower was put there for. I believe the flower has been delibarately ignored,so world secret societies can keep the flowers secrets hidden. :( http://www.users.bigpond.com/MSN/ga...r/osireion.html http://www.grahamhancock.com/library/fotg/c45-5.htm
Colin Kaminski

Holographic symbol

Post by Colin Kaminski »

For more on the religious and historical aspects of the flower of life look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_of_Life
andymonk

Holographic symbol

Post by andymonk »

Unlike other mandala,the complete ancient flower of life has no design,measurement or straight lines. The complete flower grows organically from the first circle onwards,it draws itself. This is one of the resaons why the flower is called the creation mandala. I forgot to add...... the flower should be contemplated in darkness,only have the computer on,no lights. :)
Tom B.

Holographic symbol

Post by Tom B. »

andymonk wrote:Unlike other mandala,the complete ancient flower of life has no design,measurement or straight lines.

So your computer pics with lots of apparently straight lines are merely a crude approximation of your mental image of this thing? (anticipating a yes)

And the programs designed and wrote themselves.

What does this have to do with the totally non-magical (though often mysterious) hobby of amateur laser holography which is the focus of this forum?
andymonk

Holographic symbol

Post by andymonk »

Tom B. wrote:
andymonk wrote:Unlike other mandala,the complete ancient flower of life has no design,measurement or straight lines.
So your computer pics with lots of apparently straight lines are merely a crude approximation of your mental image of this thing? (anticipating a yes)
And the programs designed and wrote themselves.

What does this have to do with the totally non-magical (though often mysterious) hobby of amateur laser holography which is the focus of this forum?
The complete ancient flower of life is entirely made up of circles,there are no straight lines.
Colin Kaminski

Holographic symbol

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I will move this to off topic.