Some like it hot

Have a great new article on a science related topic? Post it here!
Dutchelm05

Some like it hot

Post by Dutchelm05 »

John and Dave (and east coast holographers), how has the weather been out there back east?
Hope you guys have TEC underwear.
Regards and stay cool
Tony
favalora

Some like it hot

Post by favalora »

Hah! It is pretty mind-bogglingly awful out here in the Boston area. It's been around 100 F with what feels like very high humidity lately. I don't know how our 2 year-old is putting up with it...

-g
JohnFP

Some like it hot

Post by JohnFP »

Ya, it's been super hot here too up until a couple of days ago. (sorry for the late response). It's actually pretty comfortable right now but I am sure that will change. :wink:
dave battin

Some like it hot

Post by dave battin »

holy-cow was it hot ! sorry for late respose as well . being very busy here tearing into a nice family's home while there still living in it! beteween the heat and then the crazy thunder/storm winds here, im a little pre occupied with the 20' x 30' x10' deep hole(for foundation), inthe back yard!

just two days ago this tornado was less than a 1/4 mile from my house!

http://www.news12.com/LI/topstories/article?id=213078#
Jem

Some like it hot

Post by Jem »

Greetings from the UK :)

Could you guys send a bit of the hot weather over here please, weather's pretty average right now. We need some sun :roll:

Jem
Colin Kaminski

Some like it hot

Post by Colin Kaminski »

The west coast heated up this week. It was a little over 100F for a couple days. It is suposed to cool down to 87 for Sunday. My 2 year old has the flu. I feel so sorry for her to be sick in this heat. I only have one room with AC and she is so board of it.
favalora

Some like it hot

Post by favalora »

@Colin: I'm sorry to hear that! I hope she gets well soon. The recent thunderstorminess of Boston has given our 2-year old son, Toby, a bit of the cabin-fever as well.

g