Holographic Barbecue

Have a great new article on a science related topic? Post it here!
Ed Wesly

Holographic Barbecue

Post by Ed Wesly »

Hans Bjelkhagen, pre-eminent holographer extraordinaire, will be flopping at the Chicago Holographic Crash Pad this month. Readers of this Forum in the area are welcome to attend a barbecue at the Home & Studio of E. Wesly + Sons on Sunday, July 13th to discuss the fate of the world of holography with him. PM me via this forum to RSVP and for detailed directions to the joint.
Danny Bee

Holographic Barbecue

Post by Danny Bee »

ooo that sounds so good, im booked till the begining of september, I an playing the part of "Ernest" for a kids event and can't let thoes little ones down...bummer :( ...is there any chance that the talk will be recorded for us who can't attend?????? :)
Ed Wesly

Holographic Barbecue

Post by Ed Wesly »

No can do! this is not a lecture or anything, Hans will be staying chez moi and there will just be a freindly get-together. TJ (Tung Jeong) will also be there, so once again, any holographers within a coupla hours drive of Midway airport are welcome to grab a burger and a buzz!
JohnFP

Holographic Barbecue

Post by JohnFP »

Dang, I just got back from vacation. I would have driven up just to hang out with you for a while Ed. 8)
Ed Wesly

Holographic Barbecue

Post by Ed Wesly »

Oh well, maybe we might do it again next year! There were about a dozen of those who work in wavefront reconstruction in the Midwest! It turned out to be a most perfect day!