Just Married!!!

Have a great new article on a science related topic? Post it here!
Hans

Just Married!!!

Post by Hans »

Hi everyone,

I had to step away from making holograms for a few weeks due to preparations for the wedding. I'm back again. :D

In a way our love was ignited by holography as our first kiss was mere minutes after Sergey Vorobyov had blasted us several megawatts of green laser light for making our holographic portraits in his laboratory in Moscow:

JohnFP

Just Married!!!

Post by JohnFP »

Well, congratulations Hans. I wish you, your wife and you future together to be blessed with love and good fortune.
DJ Mathson

Just Married!!!

Post by DJ Mathson »

Congratulations! I wish you both a happy life together!
Dutchelm05

Just Married!!!

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Thank you for sharing an important momement of your life with us Han. Many years of happiness to you.

Now comes the balancing act of making holograms and keeping the wife happy :D When in doubt, keep the wife happy :)
John Klayer

Just Married!!!

Post by John Klayer »

I wish you both well.
I love my wife, Varie.
I hope you will be as happy as we are.
John Klayer

Just Married!!!

Post by John Klayer »

Now that you're married, let me tell you what every husband will eventually learn: Just agree with everything she says. You could argue but she will win every time. If you want to get the last words in make them "Yes Dear".
dave battin

Just Married!!!

Post by dave battin »

John Klayer wrote:Now that you're married, let me tell you what every husband will eventually learn: Just agree with everything she says. You could argue but she will win every time. If you want to get the last words in make them "Yes Dear".

Excellent advise john !congratulations to you Hans and the Mrs. as well!