(Smacks self in forehead): the US election

Have a great new article on a science related topic? Post it here!
Danny Bee

(Smacks self in forehead): the US election

Post by Danny Bee »

Ed Wesly wrote:Are you sure that global warming is the thing you are objecting to, Danny? Actually I am on the fence on the subject myself, as like Michael Crichton has pointed out in his book, State of Fear, both sides of the coin lie through their teeth to promote their agenda. But there is no doubt that we must take better care of our dear Mother Earth by using our resources better, and before we start driling, how about everyone driving more fuel efficient cars. are you trying to bait me ED? I think you know my point of view
Maybe the real point that you are objecting to is how the Onion points out Palin's hypocrisy; her abstinence instead of safe sex education for the schools of Alaska, yet it obviously didn't begin at home, as her daughter is having a child out of wedlock. Isn't that a mortal sin, pre- or extra-marital sex? Shouldn't that disqualify her in the eyes of the evangelicals? (And was her daughter only 16 years old when she got pregnant?) And even Sarah herself had a child only 8 months after getting married! No abstinence involved there, either! I guess that they aren't committing the sin of abortion, so that makes their lack of discipline and will power in caving in to the pleasres of the flesh OK.most of this is spin and a total miss understanding of Christ and Christanity and is posted for spin

I wouldn't mind seeing these posts eliminated, as this is after all a holography forum. But I guess what got Gregg going is that we are living in very wierd times, and it seems to me that one party, the Democrats, are unacceptable to me, while the Republicans are totally unacceptable. yes the Republicans have be corrupted by the hill, and we need much less goverment and pork spending
And the final blow, don't forget, opinions are like a**holes; everyone has them!
and yes this is my opinon, and your right to have yours opinon but i will not spur with you ED..