I've been gone, now I'm back.

Have a great new article on a science related topic? Post it here!
John Klayer

Post by John Klayer »

Okay, I'm back to doing holograms. I've been gone for some time. I went thru a painful surgery, a suicide/murder of my co-worker and his wife, a death of my sister (I held her hand as the last beat of her heart was on the monitor). Life goes on! Try more holograpy ideas!
Dutchelm05

Post by Dutchelm05 »

John I don't know you well but wish the best during this tragic time. I hope you fine strength and peace.
A good friend of mine passed last year, funny thing is I still see him around (of course it ends up being someone else).
Look forward to see some of your work; the ranks of holographers seem to have hit the governments endangered spices list.
Danny Bee

Post by Danny Bee »

Good to see you back John! :D
life is sometimes so hard and painful, It like sand rubbing unfinished rorcks by the sea side. tho it is painfull it sharpens our creativity and brings out the colors hidding deep inside the rock. My prayers are with you John and your family. What will be your first holo project John?
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

yes welcome back John ! sometimes we miss the fact "we" are all lucky to see another day! looking forward to your future input..........
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I am sorry to hear of all the issues. You and your wife are two of my favorite people I have ever met and I wish you the best. I can't wait to see your work. Perhaps you can have a entry for the contest?