Hologram Man 1995 the Movie

Have a great new article on a science related topic? Post it here!
Dutchelm05

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Yes there was a movie called Hologram Man, gee I wonder what this tell us about out hobby :eh: :sick: ??
I like the god like powers part, but I wonder if even the gods can make consistant DCG hologram :pray: :? :lol:
If we ever do a contest again, I think this should be given as the 1st prize.

Plot:
Five years after the mad terrorist Norman Galagher was sentenced to holographic stasis, he is given a parole hearing. But an equipment failure engineered by his cronies transforms the criminal into a living hologram with god-like powers. Now, stopping him is up to Kurt Decoda, the man who as a police rookie was responsible for arresting Galagher.

One reviewer:
I can't believe I watched the whole thing! This is a HUGE load of pants! It's so bad it's on my top ten list of worst movies of all time.Joe Lara is a great actor but he was COMPLETELY wasted! Every other actor was just plain awful.They were reduced to such garbage.The script and storyline are seriously PADDED! And Joe looked like a major fag in that white leotard.I must admit that the FX were decent,but the film is sooooooooooo terrible. It's as boring as hell and is so heinous that it's laughable.The makers of this movie should go to a maximum security facility and a million dollar fine! The film is far too gory and the body count is WAY too high.What a pathetic waste! Rated R-contains gruesome,gory violence,strong profanity and a scene of strong sexuality.
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

Wow, sorry i missed that one ! :lol:

And yes, what about that holography contest?
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I love really bad movies. Santa Clause Saves Mars and Mars Needs Women are some of my favorites. :oops: