The forum

Have a great new article on a science related topic? Post it here!
JohnFP

The forum

Post by JohnFP »

It's so nice to see the forum so alive recently.... :D
Jem

The forum

Post by Jem »

Agreed :)

I check in most days and love reading the posts. Hopefully there will come a day when I can actually help someone out rather than asking so many questions myself.

A big thank you to all you 'experts' out there. Without your help, encouragement and advice I wouldn't be at the stage i'm at now. I'm no expert by any means, and I can't even begin to understand all but even the most basic theory... But, boy do I enjoy making holograms :D

Cheers

Jem
The_Stranger

The forum

Post by The_Stranger »

Like Jem says, it is mainly because of all the experienced members having the patience to answer all the beginner questions I and other keep asking. I can imagine it might become a bit boring, but for me, it helps an afwul lot...
John Klayer

The forum

Post by John Klayer »

I've been away from the Forum for a while. I don't understand why. You are the best people I know. I wonder: Why would I just quit communicating with people I cherish as friends? Whatever the reason, I hope you welcme me back.
Danny Bee

The forum

Post by Danny Bee »

I think it goes thro seasons, even the ning has slown way down. I think the country is going thro change (I dont meen Obama change). take a look at the links below
:D http://makerfaire.com/
http://www.siliconbeat.com/2009/06/01/m ... ker-faire/
I beleave where going back to ingenuity, innovation and invention as the heart of the community. :clap:

I work in parks and recreation, and have talked the city to put on a makefaire, ther will be a booth representing us makers of Holograms... and will be advertised & publish on http://makerfaire.com/ site :dance:

the faire part will be held at the end of Febuary... the Call for Makers & Maker workshops will be held in January and the beginning of Febuary
MichaelH

The forum

Post by MichaelH »

John Klayer wrote:I've been away from the Forum for a while. I don't understand why. You are the best people I know. I wonder: Why would I just quit communicating with people I cherish as friends? Whatever the reason, I hope you welcme me back.
I won't speak for others, but you're always welcome anyplace I'm hanging out.

And yes, I'm back too. In my case, life got busy and other hobbies started taking all my free time.
rzeheb

The forum

Post by rzeheb »

Ditto the comment that came before. I confess I check in very frequently (several times per day) and I'm always eager to read new postings though I rarely post myself. I, too, have learned a great deal from forum members and I too hope to one day be able to give back to others. I really love this hobby! Slowly, sometimes painfully, I am making progress. :D
rzeheb

The forum

Post by rzeheb »

Meant to say ditto the comments... plural
JohnFP

The forum

Post by JohnFP »

John, simply love hearing from you again. You are always welcome my friend.