Go Figure

Have a great new article on a science related topic? Post it here!
JohnFP

Go Figure

Post by JohnFP »

Just getting ready to get some plates and sensitize them with DCG and what happens. A tree falls on two of my 3 cars and the shed that houses the three phase service for my laser. I have off Columbus day and the wife and kids still have school and work. Well, so much for testing with the Argon Ion laser. Luckily, Tony lent me a blue DPSS laser. I will be using that even though it may slice some bread for me.

What's really funny is I don't park my newest Jeep in the same line as the other two cars as that dumb tree that fell leaks sap all spring summer and fall and I don't like the sap on my car. So I park it half way down the driveway. Had I parked it where a normal person would park, that tree would have taken all three of our vehicles out. I mean, it fell perfectly across the middle of where we park... UG...Insurance companies...We will see how that goes.
The_Stranger

Go Figure

Post by The_Stranger »

[quote="JohnFP"]Just getting ready to get some plates and sensitize them with DCG and what happens. A tree falls on two of my 3 cars and the shed that houses the three phase service for my laser. I have off Columbus day and the wife and kids still have school and work. Well, so much for testing with the Argon Ion laser. Luckily, Tony lent me a blue DPSS laser. I will be using that even though it may slice some bread for me.

What's really funny is I don't park my newest Jeep in the same line as the other two cars as that dumb tree that fell leaks sap all spring summer and fall and I don't like the sap on my car. So I park it half way down the driveway. Had I parked it where a normal person would park, that tree would have taken all three of our vehicles out. I mean, it fell perfectly across thle with the insurance people....
Danny Bee

Go Figure

Post by Danny Bee »

JohnFP wrote:Just getting ready to get some plates and sensitize them with DCG and what happens. A tree falls on two of my 3 cars and the shed that houses the three phase service for my laser. I have off Columbus day and the wife and kids still have school and work. Well, so much for testing with the Argon Ion laser. Luckily, Tony lent me a blue DPSS laser. I will be using that even though it may slice some bread for me.

What's really funny is I don't park my newest Jeep in the same line as the other two cars as that dumb tree that fell leaks sap all spring summer and fall and I don't like the sap on my car. So I park it half way down the driveway. Had I parked it where a normal person would park, that tree would have taken all three of our vehicles out. I mean, it fell perfectly across the middle of where we park... UG...Insurance companies...We will see how that goes.
is this a Melles blue DPSS laser with 2 beams? some times life just happens,and its messy, but some times it works out better than we could ever Imagine.
JohnFP

Go Figure

Post by JohnFP »

Tony could better answer that.