Wow

Have a great new article on a science related topic? Post it here!
JohnFP

Wow

Post by JohnFP »

I just wanted to see if our old buddy was doing anything new and to my surprise he has crossed over to the other site. I think it was he that got really verbal about the false advertising some companies do with their holography claims. Look at his front page.

Would you like to present your message in full 3D like Princess Leia? Myabe he found a way to light in mid air! Probably not but I bet it gets those that do not know about holography that want to advertise their product attention.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with stretching the truth but it's funny how he was so against it in the past. :silenced:
Danny Bee

Wow

Post by Danny Bee »

JohnFP wrote:I just wanted to see if our old buddy was doing anything new and to my surprise he has crossed over to the other site. I think it was he that got really verbal about the false advertising some companies do with their holography claims. Look at his front page.

Would you like to present your message in full 3D like Princess Leia? Myabe he found a way to light in mid air! Probably not but I bet it gets those that do not know about holography that want to advertise their product attention.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with stretching the truth but it's funny how he was so against it in the past. :silenced:
Not really John...He has found a way to make&display a hologram like the Princess Leia Hologram...this one hes not sharing information on not even with me... but it is impressive
JohnFP

Wow

Post by JohnFP »

That's not the point. My point is, he is falsely advertising. He is leading the buying on in beleiving he can project and animated hologram in thin air. Isn't that what the Princess hologram is? And he was one that voiced such a strong opinion on how misleading all the holographer advertising is in saying something is a hologram that is not or claiming to be a type of hologram that is not. I just think it's kind of funny. :shifty: I wonder how many customers are actually disappointed when they find out the hologram cannot be project anywhere (like the Princess hologram in Star Wars) but has to stay within the circle of the display system.
Danny Bee

Wow

Post by Danny Bee »

I dont want to argue with you John!

if he can make it look and fell like the Princess hologram more power to him, and bless him.

you need to let go this war you have with Dinesh, it wount hurt him.. it will just eat at your soul.....and stir others..please John let it go
your holo buddy
Danny Bee